Life gets so busy at times that we tend to neglect to take care of our home. There is family, work, and other things that make us busy and lazy. But cleaning your house is still actually doable despite of all these. It’s just a matter of time-management, scheduling and yes, motivation. The cleaning doesn’t have to be deep and thorough. Leave that to the professionals. All you have to do is to clean and make use of your time.
With this, we here at Two Ladies and A Bucket made the ultimate house cleaning schedule which you can adapt or customize. We hope that you do make use of this cleaning schedule as your guide:
Daily House Cleaning Schedule
There are basic ways of cleaning you can do daily. These are the things you do to keep your home tidy and to prevent untidiness from accumulating. These chores don’t really eat up much of your time, so they are perfectly doable:
- Make your bed when you get up in the morning.
- Wipe the bathroom counters after taking a shower.
- Empty the dishwasher before going to work.
- Wipe kitchen counters and tables after using.
- Take out trash when you can.
- At night, pick up any lying toys and things before going to sleep.
Weekly House Cleaning Schedule
There are also things you can do weekly. These are the things that need more time than your daily chores. So you need to clear up your Saturday or Sunday for this. If you can’t do it weekly, doing it bi-weekly would do.
- Vacuum and mop floors.
- Dust the hard surfaces of your house.
- Wipe the appliances and furniture.
- Disinfect the countertops and wipe the mirrors.
- Scrub and disinfect sinks, showers, tubs and toilets.
- Put any expired food in the trash.
- Change sheets.
Monthly House Cleaning Schedule
If you can spare a day per month to solely dedicate on cleaning, then you can follow the things listedunder this. These need more attention and time than the daily and weekly chores. But if you do them, you will definitely be able to maintain a healthy, clean home for yourself and your family.
- Vacuum the upholstery.
- Dust the vents and the fans.
- Wipe the doors, windows, knobs, kitchen cabinets and wastebaskets.
- Dust the crown and floor moldings.
- Scrub the stovetops.
Cleaning your home gives you a great feeling and sense of fulfilment afterwards. So if you can, try hard to follow the ultimate house cleaning schedule listed above. You can change the list of course, add more or scratch out a task or two. Just make the cleaning fit your schedule and lifestyle.
But if you really can’t do any cleaning, don’t totally neglect your home. You can always count on cleaning professionals like us. We will take care of your home like it’s ours. If you need weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, regular, deep or seasonal cleaning, we are the professionals to call.
Contact Two Ladies and a Bucket today and we will make your home a clean, tidy and healthy place to live in.